Membership: Deposit of Monthly Contribution
The Monthly Contribution Rs. 5/- for the initial year, may be remitted with the Registering Officer at the time of issuance of identity card to the beneficiary on due acknowledgement/ money receipt. Afterwards, the same has to be remitted regularly on due acknowledgement/ money receipt. At the time of remitting of the Annual Contribution, the beneficiary is required to submit the details of the building and other construction work done by him during preceding 12 months.
How To Apply
Forms To Download
Documents to be attached
- Every building worker who is a citizen of India and has completed 18 years of age but has not completed 60 years of age and who is not a member in any other welfare fund established under any law for the time being in force shall be eligible for membership in the Fund.
- Age Certificate to prove his age as specified below (any one):
a. School records
b. Certificate from the Registrar of Birth and Deaths
c. In the absence of the above Certificates, a certificate from the Medical Officer not below the rank of District Medical and Health Officer.
d. Electoral Photo Identity Card (EPIC)
- Certificate from the employer or contractor that the applicant is a construction worker shall be produced along with the application for registration. In case such a certificate is not available a certificate issued by the registered Construction Workers’ Unions or a Certificate issued by the Labour Inspector of the concerned area or A Certificate from SDO Certificate (122 kb) or Employer Certificate (122 kb)
- This application shall be accompanied by the documents mentioned and a registration fee of Rs. 10/- (Rupees Twenty Five only).
- A member beneficiary of the fund shall contribute to the fund Rs. 5/- per month. This contribution shall be remitted in advance once in 3(three) months.
- A member who commits defaults continuously for a period of 1(one) year ceases to be a beneficiary of the fund.
- Two recent passport size photographs.