The BOARD may institute every year cash award to three male and three female children each of the beneficiaries in each districts at the rate of Rs. 1000, Rs. 750, Rs. 500 who scores highest mark in SSLC. An Application in Form No. XLII shall be submitted with such documents and within such time as may be specified by the BOARD.
How To Apply:
Download Cash Award (173 kb)
Documents to be attached
- One copy of the application for scholarship in the prescribed form duly signed by the candidate, the parents, the Principal of the Institution attended and forwarded by the employer.
- Two copies of passport sized photograph with signature of candidate thereon.
- One attested copy each of relevant certificates in respect to examination passed.
- Attested copy of the Constitution workers’ registration card of the parent/guardian.
- A receipt in acknowledge of the scholarship in the previous year on the form attached to the application only duly countersigned by the employer if the candidate was in receipt of a scholarship under this Scheme in the preceding year.
- Clearance Certificate by the Head of the Institution. Download Clearance Certificate (62 kb)
- Verification/Information Certificate by the Head of the Institution. Download Verification Certificate (67 kb)