Children of the members shall be eligible for such financial assistance as may determined by The BOARD for such courses of study as may be specified by the BOARD from time to time. An Application in Form No. XLIV shall be submitted with such documents and within such time as may be specified by the BOARD.
Regulations governing the award of Scholarship to Children of Construction workers registered with the Building & Other Construction Workers' Welfare Board:
Download Educational Scholarship (75 kb)
How To Apply:
Download Educational Scholarship (146 kb)
The Board also provides two types of Scholarships for beneficiaries children:
Pre-matric Scholarship Download Pre-Matric Form (120 kb)
Post-matric Scholarship Download Post Matric Form (116 kb)
Documents to be attached
- One copy of the application for scholarship in the prescribed form duly signed by the candidate, the parents, the Principal of the Institution attended and forwarded by the employer.
- Two copies of passport sized photograph with signature of candidate thereon.
- One attested copy each of relevant certificates in respect to examination passed.
- Attested copy of the Constitution workers’ registration card of the parent/guardian.
- A receipt in acknowledge of the scholarship in the previous year on the form attached to the application only duly countersigned by the employer if the candidate was in receipt of a scholarship under this Scheme in the preceding year.
- Clearance Certificate by the Head of the Institution. Download Clearance Certificate (62 kb)
- Verification/Information Certificate by the Head of the Institution. Download Verification Certificate (67 kb)