In the event of death of pensioner family pension shall be given to the surviving spouse. The amount of pension will be 50% of the pension received by the pensioner or Rs. 100 whichever is higher. An application in Form No. XLV shall be submitted along with such other documents as may be specified by the BOARD.
How To Apply:
Download Family Pension (78 kb)
Documents to be attached
- Medical Death Certificate of The Beneficiary by Chief Medical Officer
- Officer's Certificate showing relationship between the applicant and the worker
- Officer's Certificate stating that the applicant is not receiving any pension from the Government/ Semi-Government / Private Organization
- Officer's Certificate stating that the applicant is not receiving any salary from the Government/ Semi-Government / Private Organization
- Challan/Receipt of All of the Monthly Subscriptions paid.