Purchase / Construction
- The BOARD may on aplication by a member, sanction an amount not exceeding Rs. 50,000 as advance for the outright purchase of a house or the construction of house. The Beneficiary shall along with the Form No. XXXVI produce such documents as may be specified by the BOARD.
- No advance under sub-rule(1) shall be sanctioned to those who do not have membership in the fund continuously for five years and having 15 years service for superannuation.
- A completion certificate shall be submitted to the Secretary of the BOARD with sixx months from the date of withdrawal of advance shall be recovered in equal installments as may be fixed by the BOARD.
How To Apply:
Download Purchase/Construction Loan (70 kb)
Documents to be attached
- Plan and Estimate (approved)
- Encumbrance certificate of 14 years
- Location Certificate
- Land Tax Receipt
- Original Documents
- Attested Copy of Ration Card for maintenance application
- Ownership of the building(for maintenance only)
- Terminal Benefit Declaration
- Attested Copies of Identity Card and passbook
- Title Clearance Certificate
- Age Certificate of the Building (for maintenance only)
- Valuation certificate of the property
- No Objection Certificate from the authorities for construction
- Declaration from the applicant that neither he/she nor his/her spouse of children own a house (for new construction)