1. The BOARD may sanction an amount of Rs. 150 per mensem as disability pension to aa beneficiary who is permanently disabled due to paralysis leprosy, T.B., accident etc. In addition to this pension he will be eligible for an exgratia payment of not more than Rs. 5,000 depending upon the percentage of disability nd subject to such conditions as may fixed by the BOARD.
2. The Application for disability pension and exgratia payment under sub-rule(1) shall be made in Form No. XXXVII with such certificates and other documents as may be specified by the BOARD.
How To Apply:
Download Disability Pension (66 kb)
Documents to be attached
- Medical Death Certificate of The Beneficiary by Chief Medical Officer
- Amount spent for treatment (Should be supported by medical bills Countersigned by the doctor)
- Challan/Receipt of All of the Monthly Subscriptions paid
- DMNHO Certificates